Welcome to the new Perth Stadium website
This site will be the place for you to keep in touch with the latest developments of this fantastic project.
If you have any questions about the development, particularly if you are a local resident, please do not hesitate to email us via or use our information phone line +61 (8) 9428 1961.
Preferred bidder named for new Perth Stadium
15 April 2014
The contract to design, build, finance and maintain the new Perth Stadium and Sports Precinct has reached another important milestone with the naming of WESTADIUM as the Preferred Respondent.
Read more about the preferred bidder.
Shortlisted consortia contact details
The contact details of the DBFM shortlisted consortia are listed below.
- Capella Capital Pty Ltd
- John Holland Pty Ltd
- Spotless Facilities Services Pty Ltd
- London 2012 Olympic & Paralympic Games Stadium, London UK
- Etihad Stadium, Melbourne, Australia
- Melbourne Cricket Ground, Southern Stand, Melbourne Australia
Contact information for Confidem
Deputy Regional Pre-Contracts Manager, Western Region
Telephone: 08 9482 2700
- Plenary Origination Pty Ltd
- Bouygues Construction Australia Pty Ltd
- ProBuild Constructions (Aust) Pty Ltd
- Honeywell Limited
- Singapore Sports Hub National Stadium and Sports Precinct, Singapore
- Moses Madhida Stadium, Durban, South Africa
- Rio 2016 Olympic and Paralympic Games sports precinct and legacy master plan, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Contact information for Evolution Stadium
Evolution Stadium Bid Lead
Telephone: 03 8888 7704
- Brookfield Financial Australia Securities Limited
- John Laing Investment Limited
- Brookfield Multiplex Constructions Pty Ltd
- Brookfield Johnson Controls Pty Ltd
- ANZ Stadium, Sydney, Australia
- Adelaide Oval redevelopment. Adelaide, Australia
- Dallas Cowboys Stadium, Dallas, USA
Contact information for WESTADIUM
Project Director – WESTADIUM Consortium
Telephone: 08 9428 6332
The new Perth Stadium development heralds a new and exciting chapter in the transformation of our city.
Site works are well underway and the Project is on track for completion in time for the start of the 2018 AFL season.
The focus remains on delivering a venue that puts ‘fans first’. The Stadium will utilise innovative design techniques and state of the art technology, ensuring an unrivaled spectator experience for many years to come.
The new Perth Stadium and Sports Precinct will form an integral part of the Burswood Peninsula and, alongside other local major developments will enhance Perth’s reputation as a world class city.
I invite all Western Australians to follow the progress of this fantastic project for WA.
Colin Barnett MLA