Perth Stadium is proudly managed and operated by VenuesLive Management Services (WA) Pty Ltd as agent for the Western Australian Sports Centre Trust, trading as VenuesWest (Perth Stadium).
Perth Stadium respects your right to privacy under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy Act), in particular the 13 Australian Privacy Principles which deal with the collection, management and disclosure of your personal information.
- Your personal information is important to Perth Stadium.
- What personal information does Perth Stadium collect and hold?
- Your name;
- Your email, mail and street address;
- Your telephone and facsimile numbers;
- Your profession or occupation;
- Details of products and services you have purchased from us, or enquired about, and any additional information necessary to deliver those products and services, respond to your enquiries and generally complete any commercial transaction between us; and
- Any additional information that you provide directly through our website, call centre, social media sites, representatives or otherwise.
- How does Perth Stadium collect information about you?
- provide Perth Stadium your personal information and contact details;
- order or purchase Perth Stadium products and/or services;
- enter your personal information on the Perth Stadium website;
- participate in a Perth Stadium competition;
- interact with Perth Stadium through social media (including Facebook and Twitter);
- use the Perth Stadium Wi-Fi service;
- require assistance from medical or security staff whilst at the Perth Stadium; or
- contact Perth Stadium, Perth Stadium may also keep a record of that contact, including any personal information provided by you.
- What happens if we cannot collect your personal information?
If you do not provide us with the personal information described above, Perth Stadium may be unable to:
- provide the requested product and services to you, either to the same standard or at all;
- provide you with information about products and services that you may want;
- contact and/or pay you in respect of products and services you provide to Perth Stadium; or
- purchase goods and/or services from you.
- Using and disclosing your personal information.
In seeking to give you the most worthwhile experience in using the Perth Stadium website or attending Perth Stadium, your personal information may be used to send you advertisements about products and services that Perth Stadium thinks you are likely to be interested in.
Perth Stadium does not disclose your personal information to advertisers. Instead, advertisers provide Perth Stadium with advertisements and informs Perth Stadium of the kind of audience they wish to reach. Perth Stadium then takes the advertisement and displays it to users who are most likely to have an interest in the product or service.
In order to operate the Perth Stadium website, fulfil the purposes set out above or otherwise deliver products or services, Perth Stadium may share your personal information with its corporate partners or third party event promoters or hirers of Perth Stadium (including sporting clubs and sports governing bodies or concert promoters) when you agree to receive direct marketing from such third parties. Perth Stadium will not otherwise disclose your personal information to other companies or third parties without your explicit consent.
Perth Stadium will not use or disclose any of your personal information without your consent, unless:
- required by law;
- Perth Stadium believes it necessary to fulfil the above purposes or otherwise to provide you with services or products which you have requested; or
- to protect the rights, property or personal safety of other attendees at Perth Stadium, any member of the public, or of Perth Stadium.
Perth Stadium does not disclose any personal information to entities outside of Australia, except when you agree to receive direct marketing from the Promoter of an event for which you purchased a ticket, and that Promoter is a foreign entity.
- You can access the information Perth Stadium keeps about you.
If at any time you want to know what personal information Perth Stadium holds about you please email Perth Stadium at firstname.lastname@example.org . All requests for personal information must include proof of identity, and should include your phone number in case Perth Stadium needs to contact you. Once proof of identify has been confirmed the file of your personal information retained by Perth Stadium will be made available to you.
- Changing and updating the information Perth Stadium has about you.
Perth Stadium will take all reasonable steps to ensure the personal information we collect, use or disclose is accurate and complete. If at any time you need us to change your personal information please email Perth Stadium at email@example.com. All requests to change personal information must include proof of identity, and should include your phone number in case Perth Stadium needs to contact you. Once proof of identify has been confirmed Perth Stadium will amend your personal information accordingly.
- Deleting information Perth Stadium has about you or stopping further advertising material.
If you wish to have your personal information deleted, please email Perth Stadium at firstname.lastname@example.org . All requests to delete personal information must include proof of identity, and should include your phone number in case Perth Stadium needs to contact you. Once proof of identify has been confirmed Perth Stadium will take all reasonable steps to delete such information unless it must be kept for legal reasons.
If you do not wish to receive further advertising, marketing or promotional information from Perth Stadium, please follow the instructions on the Perth Stadium website to unsubscribe (where that facility is available) or send an email to Perth Stadium at email@example.com and ask to be removed from Perth Stadium’s mailing list.
- Perth Stadium Response Times.
Perth Stadium will endeavour to respond to your request, enquiry or complaint as quickly as possible. When your request is to access, change or delete any of your personal information please allow at least 14 days for Perth Stadium to process your request.
From time to time Perth Stadium conducts competitions on the Perth Stadium website and through Facebook or Twitter. When Perth Stadium runs these competitions, you will be provided with the choice of being added to a mailing list to receive further information from Perth Stadium. Unless you choose to receive further communications from Perth Stadium, the information which we collect from your entry in the competition is not used for any purposes other than for the competition.
- Storage and security of your personal information.
Perth Stadium will take all reasonable steps to keep the personal information which Perth Stadium holds about you secure and protected from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. Perth Stadium continually endeavours to improve security safeguards in line with current industry standards, however unfortunately no data transmission over the internet is totally secure. Accordingly, Perth Stadium cannot guarantee that unauthorised third parties will not be able to defeat the technical measures put in place to secure your personal information. Perth Stadium will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to your personal information.
Perth Stadium will destroy or de-identify your personal information when no longer needed or required to be held by law.
- Perth Stadium and links to other websites.
Perth Stadium provides links to websites outside of Perth Stadium’s website. These linked websites are not under Perth Stadium’s control and Perth Stadium is not responsible for the conduct of companies linked to Perth Stadium’s website. Before disclosing your personal information on any other website, Perth Stadium advises you to examine the terms and conditions of those websites.
- Future changes
- What to do if you have a problem or question.